We’d like to offer our help at no (or materials-only) cost to a professional or organization helping refugees or immigrants in the United States. We can help publicize a fundraising event, share your accomplishments with your networks or help encourage people to donate or support in other ways.
We can offer the following:
- Write two blog entries for you to share with your networks and contacts about your efforts
- Write one press release about your efforts
- Write one landing content page for your website detailing your efforts
- Provide five hours of general marketing assistance at no cost (limited to writing/editing/social media posting) to bolster an eligible group’s marketing efforts
Some examples of eligible professionals include:
- Attorneys or law firms working pro-bono to assist an immigrant(s) or refugee(s)
- A small non-profit, religious organization or civic organization collecting goods or funds on behalf of those recently arrived in the United States or impacted by the new immigration restrictions in the United States
- A business donating time, funds or goods to those recently arrived in the United States or impacted by the new immigration restrictions in the United States
- Any eligible group that does not have a marketing department, has a marketing department overwhelmed by demand due to the current climate or whose marketing is volunteer-run
Eligibility is open to any group in the United States.
Due to our own time constraints, we are only able to take on two pro-bono clients at this time. Services will be offered from Feb. 1-28, 2017. We will be accepting on a need-based, first-come, first-serve basis. Additional terms may apply.
Please contact us via email, subject line “Refugee and immigrant help,” with a brief introduction to your efforts, any links (website, Facebook page), and how our services can be of assistance.